Habidatum’s services are built around a powerful urban data platform capable of collecting, storing, processing and visualizing quantitative and qualitative urban data.
This platform makes an interaction with real-time data flows through the customized visualization interface possible.
Machine-learning technologies and the system of automated measurements make complex analytical support quick and easy.
The platform is created and supported by a group of highly professional and experienced urban specialists working globally for Habidatum.
Data analysis workflow
We assemble and fine-tune software, train algorithms, develop new visualization techniques and build analytical methodologies for processing of raw data into the deliverables for decision-makers: reports and dashboards, monitoring and alert systems, interactive analytical visualization interfaces with data sample export and customized report building functions.
- — Module-based structure
- — Various deployment options
- — Customized formats of deliverables
Dealing with space-time patterns
- — Unique visualization technique
- — Granular, but non-privacy-intrusive
- — Multiple scales, angles and dimensions
- — Brand new measurements for further use by analysts
Colliding layers of data
- — Data integration requirements: time- and geotags available or possible to generate
- — Underlying data science: machine-learning and human training
- — Balancing temporal and spatial scales in real time
- — Language agnostic text analysis: sentiment analysis,
entity extraction, topic analysis, clustering
Interacting with data through analytical visualization
- — Analytical visualization: intuitive visuals for analysis
- — Visualization for considerable reduction in decision-making time
- — Interactive visualization can be customized by the user
- — Filtering: focus on target groups and locations